Match Thread | Spurs vs Man City (29/01/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jov to bag his 1st prem goal early on

More of the same city, so so gutted for kin though, he was starting to look unplayable, almost messi-esque, you could see pellegrini looked shell shocked

Just stfu with the luck crap I hate the English broadcasts everybody hates us for some reason.

Got fuck all from the ref that half.

Such a blow to lose Kun. Paying the price for complacency against Watford!

Great opening 30 mins. Silva superb.

Need Jovetic to step up and Yaya not to do anything stupid in the 2nd.

Same old away story for me -we overwhelm teams then they start putting it about which quietens silva's input but as the pace increases yaya looks like the fat kid in the playground as they waltz past him forcing him to put in crap bookable tackles....
The ref has let them off with over zealous tackling but as soon as opposition speeds up our midfield screen is just Ferndy .

We have more than enough to murder these lot if we convert.It usually takes Edin 6 shots to get his range but they have been killing us with corners and crosses so we will need at least one more..

Looked it back, maybe if Dawson was onside, Adebayor was interfering woth play and he was offside, it looked like it at least.

Enjoying our football but Spuds tactics are clearly to break up play with physical, often unfair challenges. Frustrating then that we are the team with all the yellow cards.

At first I thought Demichellis had lunged in but replays show a fair tackle, and it was Adebayor who was leaving his foot in, can understand the ref on that one but leaves us in a potential dangerous position as their brief is obviously to get in our faces, what they lack in quality they will do a Stoke and get physical, and as the home team they seem to be getting away with it.

Shouldn't be surprised, Mariner is shocking, titanic pic yada yada. At least the linesman has his head screwed on.

Just need to keep calm and play our game, they can't complete with us. They floor us, get up and laugh at them and play on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.