Match Thread | Steaua Bucharest vs Manchester City (16/08/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck me when did he arrive two weeks ago? he's sorted that team out to be a half decent outfit,cant wait until were the finished article

Was just thinking this.

To be fair to Mancini as well, within a couple of games we looked a far more solid side than under Hughes.

It's always annoyed me when so-called football fans claim a manager doesn't make that much impact and it's almost always the players he's got. I've a few mates that say it, believe it or not and I'm forever calling them thick.

Keep Silva and KDB in they need to get clicking together
Need another goal here in next 10 minutes

Take Aguero off give kelechi a run out

yes but i'd give it 20 or 30 incase they pull one back by saying that i would fancy him to score
Nothing would please me more than for Sterling to become absolute world class under Pep this season then retire from international duty .....

he's been slaughtered mate and those who are guilty will no doubt have seen our last game and are sat watching this also waiting for pep to fuck up,,,the next few years are going to be hard for them,that will punish them enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.