Match Thread | Stoke City vs Manchester City (05/12/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is there is not one player in that side or any of the management on the bench could really give a f*ck , it took MP 40 minutes to get off his backside , when the most expensively assembled squad in the premiership is being given the runaround by a bunch of yard dogs . The malaise stems from the top , if the manager doesnt look like he give s f*ck , why will the players ?

I think Hart cares to be fair to him

What sort of message would that put out to future managers when you just sack a manager in the current position we're in, it'll be like Chelsea sacking Ancelotti after winning the double, really?

The back four is what it is, shit, what else could he pick?.....starting with Delph in front of Fernando wouldn't had made any difference to that back four display.
He won nothing last year and the team looks like absolute shit, anyone with half a brain cell would understand the decision.

We are really shit arent we. So glad i wasted $3k to fly half way round the world to see a wanker managing the team i love. Glad the Liverpool game was my last for a while. Think id have died of a cardiac arrest being at the Britannia
How on earth did you survive before the takeover then you moany twat?

They are good teams, but one was fighting relegation all last season. The other has had the spine of their team ripped out so much they're currently 5th in Serie A AFTER they've been on a winning streak.

If we had a manager who seemed to have put some gam plan together, one that set up his team to nullify opponents strengths and expose their weaknesses... Imagine what we could do with these players.

that was last year, it doesn't apply to now. Juve are still are very good team. i agree with pelle, but unless we get can get pep no sure who else we could go for.

Even the commentators mentioning no pro action from pellegrini when we went a goal down then a second sat on the bench looking bewildered,Nacho on Delph on,I know we have injuries but we can't keep using this as an excuse when we fall behind in games...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.