Match Thread | Stoke City vs Manchester City (05/12/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
we always seem to want to fire passes in to each other at high speed, silly flicks when they have time to bring it down and pass it properly

Carrying one player (Demichellis) is hard enough in the prem. when you throw in two more shit ones (Kolorov and Fernando) you are asking for trouble.

And you can add Bony to that. I don't like having a go at anyone who wears the shirt, but I really don't see what he brings to the side. Always seems to be on his heels, slow, can't get behind the defender, basically as mobile as a wheelie bin.

Total and utter shambles, I can't fathom the selection and we have been playing this completely suicidal football for months now. We got a drubbing by Liverpool and we are now getting a drubbing by Stoke just because of Pellegrini's refusal to change. You cannot win any trophy if you cannot defend and right now Pellegrini sets us up to ignore the defending but for some reason we can't score either!

Pellers looks miles away. Always amazes me how he sits there like a fucking pudding when we're in trouble, like he's day dreaming. I thought managers were supposed to get off their arses and on to the touchline and start shouting and change things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.