Match Thread | Sunderland vs Man City (10/11/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manager has to go, for me this is unacceptable,could not give a shit about champions league, it's the prem, and we will be playing in the uefa cup next season if we are lucky, title gone, 2nd no chance, 3rd not a hope, 4th at best, for me its 5-6th.

This is going to carry on happening. We can't come away with just 1 point against Cardiff Villa Stoke and Sunderland and expect to be anywhere near winning the league. Fair to ay Mike Dean cost us the game today, should of been down to 10 men early and the goal was a foul but we know by now we can't rely on the refs to be competent.

Won't be winning the title this season unfortunately.

Fucking pathetic performance, terrible tactics, zero clue all round

USAforMCFC said:
We are such a fucking weak mental team. Its disgusting. Talent is great, but you have to have resolve. I love city more than anything...but we are mentally not there right now. Its ashame.

Absolutely no resolve eveybody wet the bed. Yaya has no heart for a "captain" Navas needs to shoot more if he's going to keep cutting inside and every striker was rendered useless.

Fucking joke! Really is, the players have left themselves down. Doesn't help all the injuries and doesn't help when the manager constantly picks Garcia but even so we had enough quality out there to win that match.

Yaya in particular should be fucking ashamed with himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.