Match Thread | Tottenham vs Man City (02/02/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know what I don’t give 2 fucks anymore about this season . We are miles behind Liverpool and we need a massive rebuild because this squad is not good enough . Penaltys are shit , every time they break we look exposed but luckily they are shit but it takes one chance and they will score . I don’t even cheer penaltys as I know we will miss .

I bet you're a laugh at parties

:-)

What was the correct decision? I wasn't saying it was during the same move. I was saying it because on 3 seperate occasions he has ignored putting Kev in.
Kev was slightly off by the time his angle was covered for a inch perfect pass . If he miss placed the pass you will still be moaning .

When do we start judging how well we have played to include taking chances and keeping a clean sheet when under little pressure?

Its a recurring theme this season we are the ‘better team’ but miss chance after chance. Surely possession stats, chance creation are all well and good but taking chances is equally relevant when judging performance.
Yep in this modern era of stats obsession there is of course only one stat that really counts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.