Match Thread | Tottenham vs Man City (14/05/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
KDB, Bernardo, Kovacic, I think this trio is piss poor tonight. If we had Gundogan there instead of Kovacic we would be playing seriously better. we lost here with him as well but at least it was complete joke losses where we deserved to win.
here so far we deserve a draw as it is.

big pep talk needed in HT, wake up, raise our game, up the tempo get on Doku right side, give them something to worry about other than Bernardo, KDB giving it away and us not able to play in Haaland at all.
not when he is up against parked bus or when like its today a high line defence...

I dont want gloating Arse fans after this game. we can win the title next fucking 45 mins. or at least get very close to it.

COME ON CITY'!!!!!!!!!!
Still got Phil who can get key goals and it was a touch unfortunate with Gvardiol's miss.

those fucking home draws vs Spurs, Chelsea, Palace.
all of those should have been ripped apart from the amount of chances we created overall and with the limited amount of chances they created.
now we can correct those matches but time to step up raise your game CITYYYYYYYYYYYY

Just think folks, we can and will be more cohesive in the second half and I suspect it will result in a more flawless strategy with a much speedier pace to the performance.

ON THING IS CLEAR. THE PACE WILL CHANGE AND THE ATTACKING STRATEGY WILL BE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

HAVE FAITH AND LETS ENJOY THE IMPROVEMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.