Match Thread | Tottenham vs Manchester City (29/07/17 @ 11pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This half laughs at people that think we don't need another forward!

This half laughs at those that think that we'll sell Kun. Jesus is still only 19 and although I think he is a great prospect, he isn't fit to lace Aguero's boots yet - neither would Mbappe over a premier league season. some of these wonder players in foreign leagues have it pretty easy compared with Aguero week in week out in the Premier

Gabe should have had a hat-trick this half but overall that was a very good display from us. The pressing is unreal, the defence looks solid and we're winning the midfield battle.
Wouldn't exactly say we are solid a few times Spurs got through,but overall far better and stronger,danilo looks a absolute bargain at £26 mill or so ..

Mbappé missed an open net in the internationals yet nobody made a deal of it... when it's one of our players it's the end of the world.

Aside from the finishing, the only negative is that I still can't get used to
silvas new haircut...

Exactly what I was going to post. However, it was better to watch than a lot of the stuff last season. The full backs are critical, and you can see why we've spent the money. Guardiola will say it's the same as before though, we can't take our chances.
its actually a nice change i dont have a cardiac everytime they have the ball near our goal. but dam we look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.