Match Thread | Tottenham vs Manchester City (29/07/17 @ 11pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we can't take our chances in a friendly how the heck are we going to take them when it really matters? Come on City let's show them what we can really do!!

I agree pal If we cant score in a meaningless friendly, I mean, how will that pan out in the cauldron of the Premier League? Might sell my season card. The finishing is abysmally worrying

Lovely football but similar to last season need to put teams away. But lots of positives and our football is on a different planet. The pressure and closing down is spot on.

Ha ha made me laugh. Kid will come good. I think defender tear arsing at him at warp speed put him off as he leant back. Didnt look to easy a chance on replay as ball was comin in at a rate but i fancy him to net plenty :)
I by no means believe you are a bit rag shaped, but that level of delusion belongs in Trafford :)

i suspect end product will be the focus in training next week. KDB and SIlva are lining chances up for fun here, Walker and Danilo in particular have been excellent! they're always available and when they receive the ball they have the pace to go past players so defenders can't afford to get touch tight. Need to work on their crossing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.