Match Thread | UR Diamonds vs Man City (19/12/23 @ 6pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Kovacic off and put Bobb on.

I see that there was some talk in the Turkish papers the other day about Kovacic going there on loan in January - we wouldn’t miss him on recent showings.

We need to sign a top class midfielder in January. Nunes looks promising and at least offers something new in terms of his runs forward. Kovacic does very little.

Don't come on to the match day thread often but some of the comments by so called City fans are fucking embarrassing
Convinced this place is infiltrated with rags. There is no way at all some making comments are City fans.

If they are I can only presume they are born around 2012. Beggars belief some of the thick comments.

They obviously thought the Woy playbook was the way to go but it’s fucking dull as fuck, I wish Pep would just allow a full back to bomb on from time to time on the overlap if just to break up the monotony of it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.