Match Thread | UR Diamonds vs Man City (19/12/23 @ 6pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The walking off the ball is killing us this season, there seems to be one player making a move and the rest either stand or walk. We are doing it again tonight and it's frustrating to watch.

Don't come on to the match day thread often but some of the comments by so called City fans are fucking embarrassing
It’s not good, thought I’d pop in to see what was being said but it’s dreadful stuff.

We’ve dominated a team that isn’t playing a normal game as per the norm. They’ll be knackered second half, working their tits off and that’s about it.

We’ve probably got too many defensive minded players on the pitch for this, hopefully get a second goal quickly and get a few of the young lads on - would be ideal for Bobb and Hamilton.

We're in first gear - which based on current form isn't what I was hoping to see.
Is it pretty - no. Was I hoping we'd start to show some form - abso-fuckin-lutely.
We're winning though, and you can only beat the 11 camped on the edge of their box.

Does anyone get pissed off with the same shite every week , opposing teams parking the bus and showing no ambition , weirdly on of the best football macthes ive watched this season was Villa away at least they gave it a go and beat us fair and square.
It makes a change instead of individual mistakes costing us points against Chelsea,Spuds and Palace , six points dropped that we might rue at the end of the season

I just don't understand our approach play anymore. we play slow sideways football, seemingly to shift the opposition enough to create a 1v1 out wide.

That's fine if we have 1v1 wingers that can go past a man or cut in and score. We don't, we have grealish, foden and bernardo who all love to face up the defender, allow cover to come over and then release the ball inside which gets us right back to square one.

It's the never ending cycle where we do literally nothing with it.

It's very concerning that Pep isn't looking to change anything and coming out saying were playing well. How are we going to win anything playing like this?
Agree with it all. Very bizarre set up by pep recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.