Match Thread | Viktoria Plzen v Man City (17/09/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
EaglesFan said:
LoveCity said:
Give it a rest. All you and your tiresome compatriots care about is Dzeko which is why you want Aguero off since he doesn't instantly give the ball to Dzeko.

Well, they have a case though.

Actually - you can replace "instantly" with "never", and "Dzeko" with "Anyone".

Once Aguero gets the ball - you can only hope he takes it the whole way (which is not happening) - cause sure as hell no more interplay is taking place.
Aguero has made 18 passes, 78% success.

Dzeko has made 19 passes, 58% success.

Please be quiet.
Dzeko is playing the most forward position in case you didn't understand what I was saying by "behind striker". Besides, the creativity of Dzeko's passing has been off the charts, he's created 2-3 goal scoring opportunities.

noise said:
jimharri said:
Ducado said:
I thought that was a decent enough first half, we are the away team remember I would take dzeko off, it's not his night
Agreed; get Negredo on.
You are crazy if you think taking Dzeko off will turn Aguero into a player we had 11/12 season.
Let me guess; going by your plentiful anti Aguero, pro Dzeko posts, you're Bosnian. Correct?

EaglesFan said:
On how many passes is that statistic drawn? Completely irrelevant.

Dzeko's backheel to Kolarov created more of a chance than any of Aguero's 78%...cause guess what - in front of the goal (when it matters) - Aguero is not passing. Just watch.

I agree. Aguero needs to be better in his decision making.

adrianr said:
Sorry to come in with the usual match day blues but I'm pretty worried. Worried because I'm seeing more and more that's making me think the players are the problem, not the manager. Our attacking play is still mostly centered around someone doing something magical, Kun is once again trying to dribble through the entire team twice before taking a shot (finally took one, hit the post - invitation enough to try again?), Dzeko is again not doing nearly as good with his head as a bloke standing above everyone else on the pitch should be - a bit of near brilliance from Nasri was a highlight, but again doing nothing with corners or set peices, again not breaking quick enough or with enough purpose, letting them get organised, giving away free kicks in stupid positions.

Not enough intensity, not enough desire, not enough effort. Same old story. We'll get dicked in Moscow and Munich unless we see them as teams worthy of our effort.

If that was the best European away football from us you've seen it's only because it's the worst opposition we've played against, didn't think we looked anything good at all.

You have a right to your opinion and I guess we all see it differently, I think your wrong though

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Wretched Vengeance said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Just not good enough...fernandinho..nasri..poor poor so far.
Hope we get the win because we are under pressure big time if we dont

I thought the two of them did pretty well and I am certain we will win this
I just think we are building to slow..its all about increasing the tempo.

We seem frightened of our own shadows at the minuite, man to man marking s also taking some getting used to

henryhoover said:
don't like the look of this ref ,looks typical for city in Europe
cant wait to jump in for decisions against city,why did he need to jump on the spot where aguero was maybe offside
To be fair I think the refs been good do far, at least he didn't fall for the dive.

stony said:
noise said:
Aguero fans protecting Aguero and slagging off Dzeko, who's been superior in every single way to their golden midget. What else is new?

I like Dzeko, but wow. You're going for the full idiot with chocolate sauce and hundreds and thousands on top there.

How fucking annoying is Naill Quinn, he's almost as clueless as some of our Dzeko fanboys.

What's the problem - once "The Untouchable" is being criticized - forum servers are about to crash??

Some of you are all over Dzeko fans, yet, your golden boy has been playing awful the entire season so far - but noooo, cannot criticize HIM.

Sooner some of you realize that Aguero is not on the same level since the QPR goal - the better.

its slow disjointed lacks any pace and each of them is expecting someone esle to do something

We are that fucking slow that they are pressing us high up the pitch that Hart is forced to kicjk it and if by some miracle we do win it back they are all behind the ball and we are playing fucking Wenger ball

Sorry but this is appaling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.