Match Thread | Watford vs Manchester City (02/01/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think this pitch is helping the players - Silva and Sterling have slipped at least twice each

Virtually a 3 on 3 break and within 2 passes we are back, 30 yards from goal facing our own half.

Its fucking turgid stuff it really is.

Rubbish - this is great stuff - you really need to believe in the team and Pellers! Match day threads...

i don't think that is true on the eye or stat wise. We have even picked it up here now after a sluggish start.

It is true stat wise, 4 less after 19 games from last season and 17 less than 2013-14

If I were Pellers I'd bring Bony on for Sterling, switch to 442 with Silva on the left. Aguero is just swamped in the box.

The fact that De Bruyne won the ball with 5 attacking players in front of him then carried it 20 yards and ended up as our most forward player is an absolute fucking disgrace.
I was thinking that. He wasn't even running at top speed either. Our players are just as culpable as our manager. Going through the motions. Nobody gives a toss. Arsenal's year, despite them not even being good themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.