Match Thread | Watford vs Manchester City (02/01/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patience, Patience, Patience blues. I remember, like many of us do, watching us get beat by teams far, far worse than this present Watford side. We do appear to be less confident and dynamic than we have become used to over the past couple of season,.. but FFS its only halftime. I remember when my dad met Joe Royle once, when he was managing Oldham.They spoke about City and Joes message was simply to keep the faith. During or darker years, as City fans, we certainly did that...so come on...Keep the fuckin faith

A large chunk of that is Aguero being in and out and Bony not cutting the mustard. I think 4 less considering we lost Aguero a few games earlier this season seems about right.
I think it is insincere to state we bought Sterling and De Bruyne and Pellegrini just with that has blunted our blade so to speak.

I gave you the stats. Kun was also injured last season, so was Jovetic and Dzeko. We had Milner upfront last Xmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.