Match Thread | Watford vs Manchester City (02/01/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be my one and only post in this thread.

Yet again our internet fans make my fucking blood boil. This is the best city side we have ever seen. This is the best manager we have had in generations. These are the greatest owners in the history of the game, anywhere in the world.

We are in the last four of one major cup competition, the last 16 of the greatest club comp in the world, in touching distance of winning yet another league title, and about to start out on the fa cup, a trophy we have won once and lost a final in the last few years.

All I read on here for yet another match day thread is city are shit, player X is shit, manager is shit. On and on and on and on it goes.

At least with the Mancini outers they were able to put forward their reasons consistently,and in large part coherently and logically, however wrong I think they were. Nowadays it is just utterly disgraceful.

We have by some distance the worst internet fan base in football.

Thank fuck the match going fans are decent.

This isn't the best team we've had in years. That's the team we had just a few years ago.

It's not just about 12 mins though is it. We've been wank for 3 months away from home, and we're seeing it go the same way.

Carry on happy clapping though.
Not happy clapping Gaz,just gonna let the match pan out for a bit before i join in the slatting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.