Match Thread | West Ham vs Man City (15/05/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson showing why he's not Brazils number 1.

Zinchenko showing why we've needed a LB for 2 seasons.

Grealish showing that the club was on spice when they paid 100 million pounds for him.

At the very least we need to get a goal back and keep the damage to the goal difference minimal. A big performance defensively needed this second half.

Is Ake injured? Giving ourselves a lot to do on final day of the season. Liverpool will put 5 past Southampton.
They seem to be struggling to score alot moe recently. We can definitely slap Villa just a case of not letting anymore in today which at the moment is very optimistic. Why we didn't play Ake or even Egan Riley idk

13 shots to 3 and 2-0 down. Finishing once again letting us down as well as being incapable of keeping any shot on target against us out.
Goal difference down to 5 with them playing Southampton and an awful Wolves who are losing st home to Norwich.
Honestly I don’t think we can rely on GD for the league, we have to win it by points. I fear if it gets to GD, the dippers will scrape it.

mate, its not gone. we're making it incredibly fucking difficult, but it is not gone.
I would say if the odds are most definitely against city it just won’t happen

it’s all set to be Gerard’s revenge (or whatever the media call it) and it’s on our own fucking head

Liverpool will go balls out against Southampton and get at least 3 or 4 at that point it is gone
If we get a draw out of this then yes we might squeak it but we get nothing and it’s gone

Gerrard already firing up his team. he wants to make a favour to Liverpool.

we need to turn up second half and change the record here. this is awul from Pep & team so far. if it continues like this 3rd WHU goal is more possible than our first and it fucks up our GD too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.