Match Thread | West Ham vs Man City (15/05/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin walking around, our defense fucking awful, Mahrez invisible, Grealish is, well, Grealish, Ederson not even close to making a save.... yikes!

Bad day to have a bad day

could see this coming a mile off after the wolves game

team primed to hit us on the break and when i saw Grealish and Mahrez in the team I knew we would be lacking going forward and its proved right.,,,,,

thats the goal diffference down to 5....Liverpool easily capable of scoring 3 or 4 against southampton.....to reel that back in...

nothing over yet and I wouldnt be surprised to see such a performance against Villa as well...who will set up the same and do the same
We have been so much better of late with left foot on the left and right foot on the right…

Please Pep, don't wait till the 80th minute for the changes. Bring on Foden, Sterling whoever you want and change this game.
He won't do.

We need a leader on the field. Someone with strength and power. Rodri is alright when things are going well but... Ugh, this is just making me sick

That's that. Them Scouse bin dipping tramps are going to win the whole lot and it's our own fault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.