Match Thread | West Ham vs Man City (15/05/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 shots and 2 goals.

We have 14 and and 1 on target?
They’ve managed to work two one-on-one’s with our keeper while all our shots have been speculative quarter-chances if that.

They’ve been by far the better team with the better chances (Dawson header too).

Knew this could happen. Poor defensively. Can’t see us getting back into it all they have to do is defend like they’ve been doing. Our goal difference could be gone as well.

Still got time to get back into this but we have to play with more pace and be direct. It is simply not good enough when our right winger constantly plays it back or when he does play it forward it is aimless crosses into the box. West Ham's main defensive strength is dealing with high crosses - run at Dawson for fuck sake. Phil on could change this.

Not that I don’t believe in the lads but unlike when we had Sane and Raz on the wings, I just never have the feeling this current Pep team can pull off a comeback once seriously behind. Seasons gone by, I’d always believe till the very last whistle.

With that said, still hope for the lads to step up and try and claw this back to a draw at least…come on lads, do you seriously want victim fc to win the PL?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.