Match Thread | West Ham vs. Man City (31/08/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lewis unfortunately isn't a fast player, to keep with fast wingers he has to master positioning which comes with age. He's already at a disadvantage having to run to catch the player, he's not bad defensively.
Some seem to have very, very high expectations for a player already performing at the highest possible level before the age of 20.

I think Pep would have some choice words regarding a few comments being made about Rico and Jeremy in here. As would the players in question.

And Dias scored an own goal and Gvardiol nearly gave them the opener.

Every defender is going to get beaten or make a mistake at some point.

It doesn’t mean Dias or Gvardiol can’t defend well, and it doesn’t mean Lewis can’t defend well.

What sets ours apart is they have the mentality to get on with it.
Didn't stop the first cross inside 2 minutes which they nearly scored from and then failed to block the shot before half time which drifted wide. As I said, he's not a great defender.

Lewis can't defend particularly well. Kudus has had him on toast twice.
He hasn't he shot through his legs

Anyhow I've seen managers in suits, in pants and in trackie bottoms but I don't remember seeing one in jeans. Bloody jeans.
Is this normal and have just gone mad?

Oh surprise first tackle and we get a yellow, did not even touch him on the replay
Standard rule of the PL & PiGmol.....first 'foul' first card !!

As a wise man from the east once said.....

" Clear & Obvious"

Corruption in plain sight by the historically bent bastard Oliver.

He's got a slimey,sweaty smacked are face that I'd near tire of smacking !!

Should really be out of sight with some superb play. Kev unlucky with a big save but should score the chance from great pass from Doku. Haaland missed the easiest of his three chances. Thought Ruben needed a shout because didn’t look like much danger.

Good half City!

We're looking sharp, moving the ball quickly and everyone's playing well.
We've had enough chances to be out of sight. Both Kev and Erl could've had hattricks already.
Keep it going you Blues!

COME ON CITY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.