Match Thread | West Ham vs Man City Carabao (27/10/21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't managed to see this as the lad is watching it on a stream, I've been watching Preston v Liverpool. Doesn't sound like there is much happening and KDB is still struggling with his passing range. Let's hope for better in the 2nd half.

It used to Kev 3-4 games to get his game together after being out injured.
It's now taking 3-4 months.
Surely it's not psychological damage he's suffering after the Rudiger challenge
He looks completely out of shape

0F492E8F-63B1-4D52-B280-E2F1A5C6027B.jpeg

That’s the fattest I’ve seen a Prem player for a long time.

The name rags originally came from the sign on a stand at Old Trafford. The ‘r’ at the end of Manchester came loose, and started to sag. Hence they became known as “Sag R”. Overtime, due to the high level of illiteracy in Manchester during the 1700s this became the “rags”. I note this explanation predates the others and is therefore almost certainly the most correct.
“Are you A.J.P. Taylor in disguise, are you AJP Taylor in-dis-guise”.

Just the usual pessimism, nothing more really.
And our dreadful record at converting important penalties….Mahrez at Anfield, Sergio v Chelsea etc. Even Ellen White was at it last night for England.
Odd….because our corner kicks are bloody brilliant…….

I’m sure WHU are supposed to be the home team. They don’t defend like this against anyone else. No wonder the crowd are quiet.
I don’t think we are scoring tonight, except from the spot. We have no movement in and around the box. They’re packing it narrow with 6 or 7 and we can’t get through. We miss Berni tonight. We need to up the tempo and stop GIVING the ball away.

Penalties it is then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.