Match Thread | Wolves vs. Man City (20/10/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After this performance we just need to make sure we don’t lose.
I could quite easily see that happening today.
FUCK INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL!!!!
It’s got nothing to do with international football. There’s only been about 3 matches this season where we haven’t played like this, and they were probably the first 3.

I know the level isn’t the same but McAtee scored 3 goals during the international break. I’d have thrown him on. Bobb had his game where he rescued a win. Not saying McAtee would do the same but I’d take anyone on any type of scoring form now

Pep has very little trust in McAtee and Nunes unless we play League One opponent or Champion of Andorra in CL. thats why no matter how woeful Bernardo and Gundo are they need to complete 90 mins.

Pep's changes were awful. Really poor. Our left hand side is now just hoping Gvardiol can do something with his right foot. It's shocking

Don't think it's difficult for them to know what next pass will be. Too much choreographed for such matches. And too predictable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.