Match Thread | Wolves vs. Man City (20/10/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get peps tactics this season with no rodders. Surely just sit Kova & Gundy to fill midfield. Make us hard to get through then focus on attack. It’s just gung Ho football from pep right now hoping we create more than the opposition.

We have 2 wingers on & still don’t use them which just leaves more space in midfield

Crazy we let Alvarez go with no back up looking back

One of the richest clubs in football
champions 4 on bounce yet we become almost a make shift team due to not investing last summer. Every blue knows we needed 3/4 players in the summer.

Madness really

100% this. We should have been improving from a position of strength, and having the pull of Pep here.

I don’t get peps tactics this season with no rodders. Surely just sit Kova & Gundy to fill midfield. Make us hard to get through then focus on attack. It’s just gung Ho football from pep right now hoping we create more than the opposition.

We have 2 wingers on & still don’t use them which just leaves more space in midfield

Crazy we let Alvarez go with no back up looking back
Even with Rodri we still go opened up far too easily. Maybe the players are not playing on the edge and mistakes happen?

Still fancy couple goals here but not confident they won’t score again. 2-2 probably more accurate now.

I think we should just be pushing Stones up into the Rodri position. No he's never going to be Rodri but I think he'll the most capable in our current squad of filling in for the very specific and unique things that Rodri does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.