Match Thread | Wolves vs Man City (27/12/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
VAR is shite and has ruined the game.

It's fucking awful and will cause serious disorder in a ground soon enough

Totally disagree. It corrected a clear wrong decision! Then there was clear encroachment which wouldnt have been spotted. For once they are reffing matches to the actual rules!!

Put a rocket up Sterling’s arse. He’s been shocking so far.
Mahrez is just as bad too.
We are in front, but god knows why. We don’t deserve that lead. Our defence is appalling. It’s like they’ve forgotten how to pass and move. Bernardo KDB and Rodri are trying but we seem too slow.

oh hello

This city team is over like it or not blues.

major rebuild job needed & it’s nothing to do with 10 men. This season has been awful.

our game plan & fitness is a real worry.
Our players look exhausted every week.

possibly the worst first half I have seen in many years.

be a miracle if we walk away with any points tonight
Not even close to the worst first half this season

This city team is over like it or not blues.

major rebuild job needed & it’s nothing to do with 10 men. This season has been awful.

our game plan & fitness is a real worry.
Our players look exhausted every week.

possibly the worst first half I have seen in many years.

be a miracle if we walk away with any points tonight

We are second in the league. Can’t be perfect every season. Thought last week against Leicester we were magnificent. We need a few tweaks of course but Laporte and sane back and say 3 new players and we have an incredible team.

Maybe it's the mood I'm in today after all yesterdays boozing, but this is the first City game in many years that I don't even feel like watching any more of. If chimps could play football, I expect it would be a bit like this game. Got a "bottom of table clash" vibe about it. Dreadful.
Good job you wernt around 20-30 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.