Match Thread | Young Boys vs Man City (25/10/23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I see this right...

Did Haaland have the foot part cut off his city sock making it in essence a leg warmer with a pair of white socks underneath?

I have been up since 2:30am so may well be going batty lol
I don’t even think they cut them off, I think they make them that way now.

ffs Grealish pass the fuckin ball!!

Fuck off Hoddle! Worst decision of the night is the non-penalty for them, he did give special mention to our penalty being a dodgy decision and that he doesn't agree but it was the right decision to disallow Alvarez's goal, but their non-penalty was the worst of the lot.

How much does a hitman/assassin cost nowadays?

Did I see this right...

Did Haaland have the foot part cut off his city sock making it in essence a leg warmer with a pair of white socks underneath?

I have been up since 2:30am so may well be going batty lol
U need to catch up a bit. Players been doing that for years. Most do it.
Lads in my sons u9s team even do it!!!

Jeez, I dread to think how you would’ve coped if you’d watched us in the old days.
I did watch us in the ‘old days’ - home and away.

Think I missed one home game between 1983 and 1993, and still got to the majority of home games even when I lived abroad for a few years.

We’re playing a really very poor team and missed a hatful of chances. Suggesting that we’ve made hard work of it isn’t exactly slagging the team off is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.