match tomorrow(seasoncards)

mcfcdave

Hi there fellow blues!

i am just wondering if anybody here might be able to help me,i currently have 3 season cards for me and my 2 younger brothers,but my dad has took them away on holiday so they will miss this game unfortinatly for them.anyway i am going to take my sister but the thing is i have 1 adult seasoncard and 2 children seaoncards,my sister is an adult but i am wondering if i would be able to sneak her in,does anybody know if the stewards will say someting or will she have to pay what is oustanding on the ticket as in what is owed for an adult ticket.

thank you to anybody who helps with info! ;)

You can upgrade it to an adult for the difference between a fiver and an adult ticket in that section. You could risk it, but it's up to you if you want to risk your seasoncard being taken away.

mcnil said:
You will get sussed, so best thing is to upgrade the card to an adult one at the box office before the match.

If you dont upgrade you could end up banned. Its not worth the risk for a few quid.

so after i have upgraded that specific ticket and payed the difference,am i able to get it back to a childrens ticket after the game?

mcfcdave said:
so after i have upgraded that specific ticket and payed the difference,am i able to get it back to a childrens ticket after the game?

Yeh, it's just paying the difference to upgrade it for that specific game. After the game it'll be back to normal.

fuck all will happen mate...
i have a spare for my dad who is 74 and he doesnt go to every game... my mates use it and never had a problem...

When you scan your card a different light flashes when it is a junior card. If you want to rob your OWN club then try your luck.If not just go to the ticket office and upgrade it to an adult and pay the difference

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.