match tomorrow(seasoncards)

shadygiz said:
Irlamblue said:
fuck all will happen mate...
i have a spare for my dad who is 74 and he doesnt go to every game... my mates use it and never had a problem...

pmls...bit different from an adult trying to blag in on a kiddies card, wouldn't you say ;p

yeah.... sposse so...

They dont actually check the card.. or does it it light up a different colour...
i dunno.. the stadium staff all look pissed off and bored anyway..

and yeah.. upgrade yer card ye tight get

I'm suprised they've not pulled me up to be honest, I've got the right age card as I turned 21 before the 1st of August, so this is my last year as an u21, but I look alot older.

shadygiz said:
a junior card lights up different from the adult cards, so they can instantly see the blag

ahh.. right. ok.

i wonder if it lights up ...or darkens a bit for a OAP..

Silly question but aye

turts said:
When you scan your card a different light flashes when it is a junior card. If you want to rob your OWN club then try your luck.If not just go to the ticket office and upgrade it to an adult and pay the difference

how melodramatic?? the club is owned by multi billionaires- i hardly think someone sneaking in for a tenner less than they should have paid will send shockwaves running round the stadium.

and having had to pay hundreds of pounds over the years to watch utter dross- i reckon it's quits.

btw, wouldn't risk it just on the off chance you may get nicked by the different colour light flashing.

maineroad68 said:
turts said:
When you scan your card a different light flashes when it is a junior card. If you want to rob your OWN club then try your luck.If not just go to the ticket office and upgrade it to an adult and pay the difference

how melodramatic?? the club is owned by multi billionaires- i hardly think someone sneaking in for a tenner less than they should have paid will send shockwaves running round the stadium.

and having had to pay hundreds of pounds over the years to watch utter dross- i reckon it's quits.

btw, wouldn't risk it just on the off chance you may get nicked by the different colour light flashing.
What does it matter how much money the owners have? I've spent thousands over the years following city but i don't feel i am owed anything

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.