Match worn shirt

Unless it's direct from the club simply don't go there 99.9% certain to be a fake unless it is handed to you by the player or has some form of written proof it is a genuine shirt. A lot will say comes with COA yeah issued by the seller and hardly worth the paper its written on.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Unless it's direct from the club simply don't go there 99.9% certain to be a fake unless it is handed to you by the player or has some form of written proof it is a genuine shirt. A lot will say comes with COA yeah issued by the seller and hardly worth the paper its written on.

It was a wedding present that a family member got for me through the club somehow. I'm pretty confident it's real, I'm just eager to find out which game he wore it.

It should come with a club endorsed certificate signed and numbered. You can then verify that number through the clubs media and merchandise department...

Just like the Kun shirt I have - he wore it against stoke at home :)

Prized possession (how do you add an image?)

Blue Mist said:
Rodney Marsh's Hair said:
Sweat stains under the armpits, traces of blood and a grease mark upper centre which smells of Vick vapour rub.

Job done!

Whilst this would normally be a very good tip I have to urge everybody to be very careful about fake Joe Hart 'keepers shirts. There are a large number of fakes that he supposedly wore in the last Derby. The way to spot a fake one is simple, if it has grass or sweat stains it is a fake. The real shirt Joe Hart wore has a large hole in the left upper sleeve. This was due to him leaning on the goal post for 93 minutes.

Overlooked... Great work!

dannybcity said:
Does anybody know of a way to identify if a shirt has been match worn shirt and (if possible) which game it was worn in?

Thanks.

DNA test the sweat marks and grass stains...

freewheelinfranklin said:
Blue Mist said:
Rodney Marsh's Hair said:
Sweat stains under the armpits, traces of blood and a grease mark upper centre which smells of Vick vapour rub.

Job done!

Whilst this would normally be a very good tip I have to urge everybody to be very careful about fake Joe Hart 'keepers shirts. There are a large number of fakes that he supposedly wore in the last Derby. The way to spot a fake one is simple, if it has grass or sweat stains it is a fake. The real shirt Joe Hart wore has a large hole in the left upper sleeve. This was due to him leaning on the goal post for 93 minutes.

Thank you and I have bumped the post so more people can read my litle witty comment !!
Overlooked... Great work!

iv got 2 - jihi suns from the newyears eve game at boro few years ago and Zab's from fulham away when we last won.
Both thrown by said players into the away end - caught by me.
To be honest - they look and feel exactly the same as replica shirts u buy in the shop.
They are priceless to me (well zabs is) but probabley wouldnt be worth much if i tried to ebay them. They will eventually be framed and take pride and place on the living room wall when the wife eventually agree's!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.