Match you're most worried about this season?

mattyctid said:
spuds at the lane
I'm dreading spurs at home. I'd hate to see keane and Defoe steal the show and then hear twitcher tell the world that we made it hard for them.

sheikhrattle'n'roll said:
definitely arsenal away. they will be up for that big time. both the fans and players !

I think Hughes and the players will thrive on this...Can't see it being a problem for the likes of Bellamy, Tevez ect....

Mr Blue Sky said:
Stevies Bald Head! said:
Stoke away on a cold tuesday night in january. I carnt be arsed with getting a brick over me head.

Ha Ha remember last time we played them away on a Cold January night we won 1-0 Gerard Wiekens scored it was fuckin chaos trying to get out after.

I hate the place everything about it is just horrid. The City, The Police and the neanderthal fans that follow them. I really wouldnt be surprised if it kicks off after the game. back on topic i think we will get a good beating at chelsea, just one of those gut feelings:(

vincent said:
sheikhrattle'n'roll said:
definitely arsenal away. they will be up for that big time. both the fans and players !

I think Hughes and the players will thrive on this...Can't see it being a problem for the likes of Bellamy, Tevez ect....

aye maybe...dont forget ade aswell lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.