Matchday hospitality ... which is the best ...

Depends what you're after. I prefer Citizens suite, more informal (3 course carvery) top halfway line seats, not as expensive as Mancunian/Boardroom.

oakiecokie said:
Tonster said:
Depends what you're after. I prefer Citizens suite, more informal (3 course carvery) top halfway line seats, not as expensive as Mancunian/Boardroom.

Can you remember what sort of price you paid,mate.

Think its £145 PP, but depends on the game

jonmcity said:
oakiecokie said:
Tonster said:

Can you remember what sort of price you paid,mate.

Think its £145 PP, but depends on the game

Yep I noticed on one of the suites that the Fulham game was £90,but the Liverpool one was £120.

n reddish blue said:
tudor suite.
I'm not sure you can actually pay to go in the Tudor Suite, I was in there against Napoli and I believe you have to be an invited guest.

The Ox said:
n reddish blue said:
tudor suite.
I'm not sure you can actually pay to go in the Tudor Suite, I was in there against Napoli and I believe you have to be an invited guest.
I have been in there a few times as a and to be honest its not the best. Some good memorabilia in there.its s bit like being in someones front room!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.