Matchday pass

BlueBing

Team supported
Manchester City
Sorry for the new thread on this.
My next PL game is Southampton in October and this is the game showing on my digital pass. I purchased Inter tickets yesterday but the pass hasn't updated yet, does it update closer to the time? Tried the steps on the help page (turning phone off and back on) but still showing Southampton match

I wouldn’t worry too much just yet. I expect it will update sometime next week, after all the cup scheme tickets have had payment taken.
If you have an iPhone, you could try switching off automatic updates for the pass and then back on again but it may still be too soon for anything to happen.

Sorry for the new thread on this.
My next PL game is Southampton in October and this is the game showing on my digital pass. I purchased Inter tickets yesterday but the pass hasn't updated yet, does it update closer to the time? Tried the steps on the help page (turning phone off and back on) but still showing Southampton match
you don't need to worry yet! City send an update out the week of the game. There's no need to switch off an on nor turn updates off and on Also generally if your authorised regardless of what the ticket says, with respect the actual game, you will get in
If you have an iPhone click the 3 dots, top right, > Pass Details > drag down will invoke any update that hasn't activated fully

you don't need to worry yet! City send an update out the week of the game. There's no need to switch off an on nor turn updates off and on Also generally if your authorised regardless of what the ticket says, with respect the actual game, you will get in
If you have an iPhone click the 3 dots, top right, > Pass Details > drag down will invoke any update that hasn't activated fully
The above works when all is well but if it isn't. Anyone see the length of the queue outside Turnstile R at the Ipswich game. I've done all that to both my STs - men 'n women and it does fuck all! I've currently sent piccies of what my phone's showing to the ticket wallahs at The Etihad. I await a solution!

The above works when all is well but if it isn't. Anyone see the length of the queue outside Turnstile R at the Ipswich game. I've done all that to both my STs - men 'n women and it does fuck all! I've currently sent piccies of what my phone's showing to the ticket wallahs at The Etihad. I await a solution!
I went down today to try to solve my seasoncard that doesn't work, they tried but couldn't fix my problem.
I will have to queue for the brentford game,all this after paying for my sc in March.
Its a joke,just an utter joke,apparantly some call all this digital shite progress.
i despair.

I went down today to try to solve my seasoncard that doesn't work, they tried but couldn't fix my problem.
I will have to queue for the brentford game,all this after paying for my sc in March.
Its a joke,just an utter joke,apparantly some call all this digital shite progress.
i despair.
Saw your post in the other thread pal. Can't understand why the Club can't just provide you with a card to get in.

Last edited:
i despair.
I got a reply to my query and was told that the card does not require the OCR thingy that I assumed was essential for access. I am not convinced. The only time it hasn't worked since we had mobile tickets installed was when the OCR thingy didn't appear as part of the pass details, normally for cup games! I shall turn up for the Brentford game an hour before I usually do and hope I avoid the queue at that ticket shed! I suspect the MCWFC mobile ticket won't work at the Joie either but as there's no shed at the NE corner, or wasn't(!), I expect them to sort it out at the turnstile. I don't hold out any hope that it'll be straightforward access!

Edit: I got a 'How did we do' response from the interchange of messages! I am saving it post-Brentford game to see in I get in!

Last edited:
Saw your post in the other thread pal. Can't understand why the Club can't just provide you with a card to get in.
They are doing i hope.
when i went to the fan support desk yesterday ,they tried everything ,still couldn't get it to work.
So they sent an email.with a request
for a plastic card.They said it.might not arrive in time for the Brentford game.
So i will have to go early.and queue for my ticket for that game.

We have a problem with the matchday Metrolink Pass. My wife lost her pass on the way to the Ipswich match. We have been trying to get a replacement since then.

I phoned the club las Friday and they didn't seem to have a clue how this could be done. After two or three calls they suggested I contact Transport for Greater Manchester. They were no help and could make no sense of the card numbers quoted and suggested contacting Metrolink. This brought no help as they said it was nothing to do with them.

I then when back to Transport for Greater Manchester who were not able to to help. I went back to City last Tuesday and they promised to phone back. I am still waiting for a response .

The problem is that we both have mobility issues and after the Ipswich match the queue not via the fast track gate nearly crippled me.

Until this is resolved, one of us will have to miss matches. My wife will not be able to go to any of the next four matches unless is resolved.

Has anyone any ideas as to what I can do?

“(3). MMST’s are not transferable from one person to another. They remain the property of Transport for Greater Manchester (TfGM) and may be withdrawn if improperly used. No replacements will be issued for lost, destroyed or defaced MST’s.”

Looks as though the only option would be to purchase another pass unfortunately.
But they will not issue another card as it after the cut-off date for purchase is passed.

In any event, I doubt if that policy as suggested would be legal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.