Matchday pass

We have a problem with the matchday Metrolink Pass. My wife lost her pass on the way to the Ipswich match. We have been trying to get a replacement since then.

I phoned the club las Friday and they didn't seem to have a clue how this could be done. After two or three calls they suggested I contact Transport for Greater Manchester. They were no help and could make no sense of the card numbers quoted and suggested contacting Metrolink. This brought no help as they said it was nothing to do with them.

I then when back to Transport for Greater Manchester who were not able to to help. I went back to City last Tuesday and they promised to phone back. I am still waiting for a response .

The problem is that we both have mobility issues and after the Ipswich match the queue not via the fast track gate nearly crippled me.

Until this is resolved, one of us will have to miss matches. My wife will not be able to go to any of the next four matches unless is resolved.

Has anyone any ideas as to what I can do?

Use the lift.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.