Matchday Programme Request

mcfcblue said:
unfortunately not. i've:-

fulham leage & cup, scuny, west ham, burnley, wigan, chelsea, bolton, liverpool, blackburn, bolton, hull & the arse.

immaterial to me so if I can be of any help let me know. foc

I'll take those off ya. How much you want?

the reason they sell out is that i see so many people buying 10+ copies at each match so they can flog them on ebay or other sites which isn`t fair.

-- Sat May 15, 2010 11:18 am --

oh and if anyone has got the following from last season please pm so i can complete my collection.

2008/9

premier league, west brom, bolton
uefa cup, the cypriot club, fc midgetland, the fareo isles club, psg, copenhagen, aalborg, hamburg

dont expect them for free but must be in good nick and will collect

thanks Dave.

-- Sat May 15, 2010 11:22 am --

also i just thought my wigan programme got soaked so i could do with a nice new copy of that if anyone has one, and the shop dont but they have loads of bolton and everton at home.

My dad collects (or used to) programs, so we're not willing to part with any from this year, but perhaps contacting city could be a good idea? Seeing how programs are mass-printed I'm sure they'll have a few you could have.

Was looking through the loft the other day, found the '81 final(s) program, the 5-1 and the last at Maine Road amongst others. None for sale though!

ive had a look through mine and ive got spares of

2008/9

(h) ac milan, west ham, chelsea, arsenal

2009/10

(a) arsenal

pm if interested

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.