Matchday Threads 2023/24 - please read

malg

Right lads and lasses, either follow the basic rules or one of the MODs (when awake) might thread ban you:

1. From the kick off abuse any City player who missplaces a pass and make a reference to them not being at it since the Treble.
2. Now that Mahrez has gone we need a new FFS - can I suggest Foden, he's had an easy ride?
3. All refs are bent and are born Rags with an inbuilt hatred of City - so even if the decision is fair then lambast them.
4. Anyone on VAR is a Liverpool/Rag/Arsenal season ticket holder. So, feel free to abuse them even if the decision they make is obviously correct.
5. If KdB misdirects a pass then please blame fatigue - even if he's had 4 weeks off.
6. At least one reference per match to David Silva and how much we miss him, regardless of the success since he left. Also, don't forget to mention that you cried when he left.
7. If you've gone too far and @jimharri threatens to ban you, just mention how much you hate Leeds.....refer to them as 'filthy Leeds'.
8. If Grealish is having a mare, please refer to his celebrations after the CL Final and question his professionalism.

Last edited:
You have forgotten to mention that if we are not three nil up within fifteen minutes
All of the following should be invoked
1)Peps selection was wrong and he doesn't know what he is doing
2) We're not at it today.
3)We've not replaced Gundogan and Txiki is clueless.

Right lads and lasses, either follow the basic rules or one of the MODs (when awake) might thread ban you:

1. From the kick off abuse any City player who missplaces a pass and make a reference to them not being at it since the Treble.
2. Now that Mahrez has gone we need a new FFS - can I suggest Foden, he's had an easy ride?
3. All refs are bent and are born Rags with an inbuilt hatred of City - so even if the decision is fair then lambast them.
4. Anyone on VAR is a Liverpool/Rag/Arsenal season ticket holder. So, feel free to abuse them even if the decision they make is obviously correct.
5. I'd KdB misdirects a pass then please blame fatigue - even if he's had 4 weeks off.
6. At least one reference per match to David Silva and how much we miss him, regardless of the success since he left. Also, don't forget to mention that you cried when he left.
7. If you've gone too far and Jimharri threatens to ban you, just mention how much you hate Leeds.....refer to them as 'filthy Leeds'.
8. If Grealish is having a mare, please refer to his celebrations after the CL Final and question his professionalism.

Excellent, it's about time we had some Standing Orders to bring some rigour to the omnishambles that is the match thread.

The state of the matchday thread for the Newcastle game. I think some posters are mentally ill. The team that delivered us the five biggest trophies possible in '23, are a bunch of gutless wasters, managed by a moron. I know I should stay away from it....but it's like a guilty pleasure, shaking my head at the madness.

I thought we all did ok considering the ref was a prat, the coms sucked and the players couldn’t defend and couldn’t score!

I did reach a new low by comparing city’s blunt attack to Arsenal for which I am ashamed -:)

Burnley next…

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.