Matchday Threads 2023/24 - please read

Well i for one enjoy the matchday threads.
Yes, of course there are some negative or paranoid posters but there are also lots of decent posters who obviously love this great club of ours.
It aint Arsenal fan tv ha

Right lads and lasses, either follow the basic rules or one of the MODs (when awake) might thread ban you:

1. From the kick off abuse any City player who missplaces a pass and make a reference to them not being at it since the Treble.
2. Now that Mahrez has gone we need a new FFS - can I suggest Foden, he's had an easy ride?
3. All refs are bent and are born Rags with an inbuilt hatred of City - so even if the decision is fair then lambast them.
4. Anyone on VAR is a Liverpool/Rag/Arsenal season ticket holder. So, feel free to abuse them even if the decision they make is obviously correct.
5. I'd KdB misdirects a pass then please blame fatigue - even if he's had 4 weeks off.
6. At least one reference per match to David Silva and how much we miss him, regardless of the success since he left. Also, don't forget to mention that you cried when he left.
7. If you've gone too far and @jimharri threatens to ban you, just mention how much you hate Leeds.....refer to them as 'filthy Leeds'.
8. If Grealish is having a mare, please refer to his celebrations after the CL Final and question his professionalism.
9. There's should be at least one mention of Cole Palmer on each page of the thread.

10. Blackadder references are mandatory anytime someone mentions "Bobb".

Don't understand why telling some obvious rag/dipper to fuck off for slagging Rodri off was deleted from match day thread.

Don't understand why telling some obvious rag/dipper to fuck off for slagging Rodri off was deleted from match day thread.
bf-fat-freddys-cat.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.