Mateo Kovacic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody hell pal how negative, average OK, however I tend to disagree. Some weird folk on this forum lately. Kalvin may not have shown his qualities and I for one have been one of his biggest critics but Kovacic is of much a better pedigree. Although I do think Kalvin could be good for us, he was a stand out in a poor Leeds team.
UCL x4 winner, won every trophy bar the PL and World Cup finalist with Croatia...."Average" lol

Is it just me that's absolutely buzzing about this signing?

What a fucking player we are getting! He's going to be ridiculous in a Pep team.

£25m for Kovavic...Good man Txiki ;)
Everyone wants the latest buzz name. Bloody good player who will bring experience and quality to midfield and help us rest players. Small squad is great but you need adequate replacements. Some of our fans have been spoiled. Want a Haaland type signing every summer. I agree with you. Can’t wait to see how the boss wants to use him. He is a very accomplished player. Pep ain’t daft.

Is it just me that's absolutely buzzing about this signing?

What a fucking player we are getting! He's going to be ridiculous in a Pep team.

£25m for Kovavic...Good man Txiki ;)
Excellent profile for us, as long as we can keep him injury free he’ll be a huge success for us

Is there no player in our Academy or on loan that could have been given an opportunity? Bidding war for Romeo Lavia happening at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.