Matheus Nunes

Interest perhaps, but sadly not enough to take him it seems. Ah well, another season of smiling training pics and little else. £54m down the drain - a player without a position to fill.
This is only his second season - several of our great players have taken a full season to adapt to Pep football. I think he can too. He’s a good footballer.

I think he can be converted into a backup rw especially with Bobb being out till Jan. His issue is that he loses the ball too easily but in cup matches such as the carabao verses Watford I'd play him at rw to give Savinho rest and also so we don't have to play Bernardo or Foden at rw (they should be full time midfielders). I'd play Mcatee in midfield in the same cup matches to give KDB, Foden, Gundo and Bernardo rest.

The best would be selling him in January and signing forward/striker, but the time will tell. Has has never been a good player for Man City. I don’t know what Pep is seeing in him apart from carrying abilities. Apart from that very, very mediocre player. Try to recoup some money in January and sign a striker/forward. City needs to be more pragmatic.

Not good enough and selling him in January and reinvest into forward/striker would be the best decision. Players like Jonathan David or Donyell Malen will be on the market.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.