Matheus Nunes

Not beyond the realm that Nunes can improve and be a decent option when called upon.

But, like I thought about Kalvin the previous year, he will need to show much more desire and personality whenever he’s on the pitch.

Kalvin didn’t show anything ultimately, one paced, lethargic and nervous like he knew he didn’t belong.

Nunes has the physical attributes and is clearly a talented player, but he needs to show Stonesesque ‘big balls’ this season and show he is deserving of game time.

Not beyond the realm that Nunes can improve and be a decent option when called upon.

But, like I thought about Kalvin the previous year, he will need to show much more desire and personality whenever he’s on the pitch.

Kalvin didn’t show anything ultimately, one paced, lethargic and nervous like he knew he didn’t belong.

Nunes has the physical attributes and is clearly a talented player, but he needs to show Stonesesque ‘big balls’ this season and show he is deserving of game time.
If he's not loaned/sold we'll learn alot about his mental toughness the rest of this season - if he wants to make it with us he'll have to fight like hell

Anyone hear that Sam Lee was saying Cole Palmer wanted to stay at City and there was more to the story. Might have been on one of LB’s YouTube videos.

Anyone hear that Sam Lee was saying Cole Palmer wanted to stay at City and there was more to the story. Might have been on one of LB’s YouTube videos.

Oh ffs, that fucking **** again with his fucking back of the bar basement at 3am gossip. Worse than a bored bitchy schoolgirl, that prick.

Oh ffs, that fucking **** again with his fucking back of the bar basement at 3am gossip. Worse than a bored bitchy schoolgirl, that prick.
I don’t mind Sam Lee (even though he is a red) he asks Pep different sorts of questions usually based around tactics which I find more interesting than “Hi Pep, when are you going?”

Each to his own, I can see you are on the fence.

Last edited:
I don’t mind Sam Lee (even though he is a red) he asks Pep different sorts of questions usually based around tactics which I find more interesting than “Hi Pep, when are you going?”

Each to his own.

I don't mind him or his questions. I mind his stirring with easy to make up bullshit gossip. He is a drama queen and needs the juicy tattle for his podcasts. Unfortunately there are many to lap it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.