Matheus Nunes

He isn't trusted, isn't showing the burning desire to play and Pep has seen all that for more than a year. Happy flower - or like the Wolves fan on here said last year, heart of a pea. It's what I can see him play.
Btw, Pep very often says he can see it in a player's face and body language, on the training pitch.

Nunes' investment is much too high to sit on the bench.
We can raise much more value with Macca, O'Reilly and even Wright.

Nunes played only a few mins at Euro24 and yet couldn’t be arsed to get back to City for preseason early to make his mark. I can’t see any scenario where he will get decent playing time at City so he’d be best to depart sooner rather than later.

Ya can't be missed if you don't play...that's obvious...

Question...do we miss Palmer? just asking...

No 650k a week isn't burning a hole in my pockets (if you can believe the reporting.. that's what his base salary and incentives add up to).

I have to ask...how are you putting Nunes in with guys that were terrible on the pitch? I've yet to see him kill us in a match. I'll agree he's not in the same boat as Sterling, Jesus, and Zinchenko as they were here for a good bit of time and played their part in many of our successes. Nunes is in his own category. Not poor on the pitch, not great, rarely seen...
I just think he is poor and and in my opinion clearly not good enough to even be a squad player here with us, which puts him in the same category as other guys who were poor and not good enough to even be squad players, even if he perhaps is not as bad as some of them. Never understood why we signed him in the first place, looked mediocre (at best) in Wolves and was amazed we were still interested after already seeing him not live up to expectations at PL level.

Last edited:
70 plus games this season ,plus internationals. If Nunes goes he needs to be replaced.
Based on the amount of minutes he's played, i'd say those youngsters can step in if needed.

With Gundo here now, we need to get a forward/striker in before another midfielder.

Ya can't be missed if you don't play...that's obvious...

Question...do we miss Palmer? just asking...
The benefit of hindsight is a wonderful thing. Clearly, now he’d be an asset, but I take your point.. he’s not missed as he didn’t play. Best answer I can give..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.