Matheus Nunes

That's such an unfounded bullshit take...you don't have to like Nunes as a player but where do you get off slamming his character. C'mon fella let's not do that...
Yeah fair. I don’t like his apparent attitude tho. Just my opinion but he looks like a mard. Agree it’s just my take tho

He isn't trusted, isn't showing the burning desire to play and Pep has seen all that for more than a year. Happy flower - or like the Wolves fan on here said last year, heart of a pea. It's what I can see him play.
Btw, Pep very often says he can see it in a player's face and body language, on the training pitch.

Nunes' investment is much too high to sit on the bench.
We can raise much more value with Macca, O'Reilly and even Wright.
Perrone is miles ahead of both O'Reilly and Wright or even Susoho as a DM as well he should be. A bit older and much more experienced having played a year in La Liga. Another year playing in a top 5 league will only better prepare him especially playing under Fabregas...I believe Pep is carefully grooming him for a future role in the first team...

If he wants to go to Atletico, we will allow.
It all depends on his decision.

I am hopeful that he will be a good option to have on the bench later in the season. We need the cover.

He is training every day with awesome players. There's a very good chance imo that Nunes this season is much more effective than last season.

Plus I have a suspicion that himself and Savio could become a dangerous duo.

You'd have said the same thing about Nathan ake and Akanji using that criteria alone.
Absolutely. So many here ready to throw out tens of millions of investment based on a few games "expert" analysis. Then when they come good... Not a single peep of admission that they misjudged.

This isn't FIFA FFS.

You'd have said the same thing about Nathan ake and Akanji using that criteria alone.
Nope. I was complimentary re both in my initial post in both of their “signs for city” threads.

Attachments

• 7AED89B2-E76C-4006-9667-C2EB1D8FC69E.png
    7AED89B2-E76C-4006-9667-C2EB1D8FC69E.png
    74.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 23398AF2-F88C-48E7-821A-58E57908090A.png
    23398AF2-F88C-48E7-821A-58E57908090A.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 38
In the post match press conference, Pep said it was a pity we didn’t get the 4th goal earlier so that McAtee and Matheus could come on earlier.

That pretty much means he trusts those two players equally.

Therefore, I think there’s a reasonable chance Nunes goes this week, which would probably mean signing a back up forward be more likely.
It also means he doesn't trust them enough to see out Ipswich two goals up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.