Matheus Nunes

I rate Nunes as a player but it hasn't worked he needs a run of games to get back to his best he simply isnt going to get it here. Best if he moves on for all parties. Gundogans return halfs whatever minutes he would have gotten.

I rate Nunes as a player but it hasn't worked he needs a run of games to get back to his best he simply isnt going to get it here. Best if he moves on for all parties. Gundogans return halfs whatever minutes he would have gotten.
Halves, I'd say nulifies personally, he didn't get many without Gundogan, he'll get nearly zero with him back.

In my opinion a loan doesn't do us any good. If Pep & the staff believe he's not at our level, just take the loss and sell him. Otherwise, keep him around for the run in and inevitable injuries. Loaning him is just kicking the can down the road. He's not improving or increasing his value on loan.

Pep will have seen enough of him now to know whether he fits in or not. Whatever he decides I'm in agreement with. I hope our next midfield signing is a massive success like KDB or Silva and we take our time to pick the right person who will stay here for the next 7+ years

A loan doesn’t benefit us in the slightest
depends on how you see it

May be beneficial to offload Nunes equal to what we signed him and maybe dip in the transfer market to get someone who Pep could use.

A player who will get next to no minutes not being around the gaff? We know how prickly these Portuguese are. Get his wages covered. Win win

People are so naive in concluding he will get no minutes.

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.