Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I literally did know better than the club when it came to Kalvin Phillips last summer. Look at my posts on him. I took a vitriol of abuse then with people screaming how dare I have an opinion that differs to the club, how dare I question any target etc.

I do trust most of the clubs decisions but won’t behave like many on here (ie. A sheep) when it comes to having an opinion.

Nunes, like Phillips is simply not good enough.
Don’t agree….and this is a forum.

I literally did know better than the club when it came to Kalvin Phillips last summer. Look at my posts on him. I took a vitriol of abuse then with people screaming how dare I have an opinion that differs to the club, how dare I question any target etc.

I do trust most of the clubs decisions but won’t behave like many on here (ie. A sheep) when it comes to having an opinion.

Nunes, like Phillips is simply not good enough.
Not seen enough of him but I have seen enough to say they’re not comparable - one has technique, the other doesn’t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.