Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players not training with club they are contracted with to get a move shows unprofessional attitude. Being professional and carrying on training is bare minimum someone can do. Any other club would have taken string stance but bcoz Wolves are in bit if mess and under Mendes influence, this will be brushed aside
Yeah but didn't it come out that Gvardiol took a bit of a hit to push to deal through to benefit City? I'm not saying skipping training is a good decision by the lad. Just that players want us badly nowadays.

I know what to make of it. It'll be done shortly

Probably.

Mahrez though ended up 'integrated' back into his team after being fined and disciplined when that mive didn't get done. So worth waiting a day or so for the tattoo.

Did he stop training because our second bid was rejected?
I am guessing, but he would obviously know much more from Mendes and directly from the club than any of us, so I am assuming he got a strong indication that Wolves intend to reject our 2nd bid. Romano suggested that our 2nd bid is a take-it-or-leave-it offer. That would explain his drastic measures. Tolmie mentioned (vaguely) a while ago that there was some sort of agreement between Wolves and Nunes that if a CL club comes calling, they would be reasonable and allow him to leave.

Talksport are saying he’s been on strike since end of last week, which is after first bid rejected, but crucially it’d be before our second bid went in yesterday and so not a reaction to our second bid potentially being rejected

Players not training with club they are contracted with to get a move shows unprofessional attitude. Being professional and carrying on training is bare minimum someone can do. Any other club would have taken string stance but bcoz Wolves are in bit if mess and under Mendes influence, this will be brushed aside

I do get why he's not training, it's the last week of the transfer window, he gets injured in training that move he wants dissappears. It's less risk for him not to train. I dont understand players that dont train when theres weeks left in the window that's nonsense. But when it's the last week of the window anything can happen in training he could damage his knee in a drill or another type of injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.