Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised sky aren't all over this strike talk if it's true.
To be honest these situations are the fault of stupid players and their agent. If they're half decent they should get a watertight release clause in their contract before they sign it. The best example of a fuck up on this front was Kane.

Nunes beahviour is resonable; it's a life time opportunity for his career, he's doing everything he can to leave, at least if it doesn't work he won't have any regrets.
I'm not a big fan of going on strike per say but with the knowledge we have we are just guessing. Only a couple days left in the window, understandable he doesn't want to get hurt and miss out on the move of a lifetime for a footballer. The "refusing to practice" wording could just be him saying ehh lads, Imma protect myself as an asset just in case, but if no moves happen I'll be back like nothing happened. Also, if I recall correctly he didn't want to join Wolves last year. Think he wanted something bigger if he was to move. Aligns with this.

What is Salah went on strike to escape miseryside?
Then he'd be a dick also.
Especially considering he signed an extension recently with a bumper pay rise.
I said the same thing when people was saying Kane should go on strike.
They don't cry when they're getting shit loads of extra cash In their pay packet, only to cry when something better comes along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.