Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phillips doesn't play in an 8 or a 10. Nunes can do both, specifically the 8. He can also play the 6. Phillips has failed, Gundo has left, and KDB is injured long term. It's apples and oranges. but I have to believe you know that, if we're being honest...

Not really a worthwhile discussion as a whole, but you guys were debating buying from the league vs buying cheaper from other leagues. I pointed out that literally the exact same player was available for cheaper from another league last year. As was Paqueta for that matter. We signed a different player. From our league. That's it.

He'll be heading in the wrong direction, then, as there's no direct link eastward from the M6 northbound to the M56 (have to use the A556). I'm being pedantic, of course, but it's my right as a Bluemoon member.

Unless he's going to Wrexham, of course. Hang on a minute....
Pedantic fucker . ;) I use the A556 a lot and its the best thing since sliced bread as that journey past Millionaires Row next to Tabley Golf Course was a fucking nightmare.

Anyone tracking planes from Wolverhampton?

It's all being kept incognito so he's had to catch a Megabus. Trouble is some fat bastard fell on him putting his case in the rack and done his knee ligaments, so the deals off. You've heard this here first and this proves my ITK credibility. I'm setting up my own ITK website for half the price Tolmie is. This offer expires in one hour, get it quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.