Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
each to their own but imo Pep/Mansour are the reasons why some or a lot of people think he`s the best DOF

So when he was widely considered to be amongst the best DoFs in Europe whilst he was at Barcelona between 2003 and 2010 (only two years of which Pep was in place for) - that was all down to Pep and Mansour too was it?

The strike suggests he is another slapped arse and so a potential dick, though he can only be judged if he arrives

His agent might have put him up to it, or it could just be bollocks.

None of us know the real details .............apart from SSN of course and they know everything obviously !

It really doesn’t. Doku didn’t train with Rennes for 4 days before his transfer.

Happens all the time. Players and clubs don’t want injuries scuppering potential transfers.

The only difference is that journalists described this as a strike for Nunes, for whatever reason.
I said it suggests it but let him be judged when here, never said he was, expect him to be a profesional nd adept signing

Please give Txiki the respect he deserves

I will say it again

Without him, no Pep or the squad we have now

You see the players on the pitch, bench. Pep on the touch line barking his orders

But Txiki is the man that has glued everything together

We're the best run club in the world for a reason
Cheers Txiki.

Now you've had your praise can you tell us who were after next?

;)

It really doesn’t. Doku didn’t train with Rennes for 4 days before his transfer.

Happens all the time. Players and clubs don’t want injuries scuppering potential transfers.

The only difference is that journalists described this as a strike for Nunes, for whatever reason.
Is the ‘for whatever reason’ a chance for all and sundry in cuntsville (media world) to pour scorn on city for dirty tactics?

Reading the comedy posts in this thread are giving me hours of amusement.

You guy’s crack me up. :-)

Francescoli, El Principe!! There's an AM that would go for well over 100mil if he were playing today...and he's 61 LOL...
He was often described at the hungry looking Uruguayan during his playing days.

Is the ‘for whatever reason’ a chance for all and sundry in cuntsville (media world) to pour scorn on city for dirty tactics?
It could well be mate. He was a good lad until big bad City changed him.

24 hour news channels constantly need to create content. Most of which is total bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.