Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst the squad is thin, because they can all play in multiple positions, we are very flexible barring a lot of injuries:

LB - Ake, Gvardiol
LCB - Dias, Ake, Gvardiol
RCB - Stones, Akanji
RB - Walker, Rico, Stones, Akanji

DM - Rodri, Phillips :(, Kova, Nunes, Stones, Rico?
CM - Kova, Bernardo, Nunes, Rico
AM - KDB, Foden, Alvarez, Nunes, Bernardo, Grealish?

LW - Grealish, Foden, Doku
ST - Haaland, Alvarez, Foden
RW - Doku, Foden, Alvarez
The squads not really that thin. Baring 6 injuries we've got a full team and 5 subs of world class players without needing any young 'uns.
Example
Ederson, Walker, Stones, Dias, Gvardiol, Rodri, De Bryne, Foden, Grealish, Bernardo, Haaland
9 subs. Ortega, Lewis, Gomes, Ake, Akanji, Nunes, Kovotic, Alverez, Doku
Not included - Phillips, Palmer, McAtee
Still feels 1 attacking midfielder short unless we use Kovotic/Nunes in that role
Personally think this squad will piss the league at the very least

i just learned that he can play wider, as a full back, he seems very hard worker. Also it seems he is tad bit agressive, full thottle may i add

The other morning, I had the misfortune to overhear White and Jordan on Talkshite discussing the potential move of Nunes. Jordan was adamant that City were being disrespectful not just paying the asking price. Even White was stunned and asked Jordan if that was what he would have done. Jordan said "yes".

Which explains a lot.
That is a ridiculous stance from someone who supposedly has some business experience. What a pillock.

i just learned that he can play wider, as a full back, he seems very hard worker. Also it seems he is tad bit aggressive
yes he will be suspended for fulham,west ham and the international break, i believe he got a red card , oh and the first two games in the champions league for going on strike

I wonder why when we are buying a player they show it in euros but when we sell a player they give it in pounds. The cynicism in me would guess it’s to make everyone think we are spending more and getting less in for fees.
Yes to say it’s not intentional and these guys have a vested interest and default setting to hit us at very turn.

The hate will remain no matter what we do, bad or good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.