Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being European you have an excuse but the british press fuck about between Euros & Pounds just for a narrative.
Ahh I see. Ya whenever I speak about valuations for players I am almost always referring to Euros as thats all I've grown up on to be honest. Just in case if people read my future posts and wonder, I use Euros :)

Why some fans seeing him as Rodri cover while i can see him as another player who can play Gundogan role instead.
100% Gundogan Role. He is not a DM and is nothing like Rodri.

He will be a box to box player at city who also might drift to the wide left depending on what the game is asking.

100% Gundogan Role. He is not a DM and is nothing like Rodri.

He will be a box to box player at city who also might drift to the wide left depending on what the game is asking.
The most likely option to let Rodri rest is a double pivot of Kovacic and Nunes. Phillips (who isnt leaving app) could get a shot next to one of those two.

The most likely option to let Rodri rest is a double pivot of Kovacic and Nunes. Phillips (who isnt leaving app) could get a shot next to one of those two.
Thats an interesting option since both are box to box players but you feel as though City would be needing a holding midfielder there to break up the play and allow Nunes or Kovacic to roam further up. Rodri is going to need some rest this season.

Portuguse media apparently reporting Palhinha is of high interest to Bayern. Good deal for them if true.

Happy that this looks to be getting done, surprising as it seemed like it wasn't going to happen. Wolves will be happy with the money, cut price on Doyle & help with Bueno. Rodri will be happy with additional help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.