Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got told by a source that Wolves signed him and he could use them as a sort of stepping stone and if they recieved a good offer he could go. Don’t think their financial situation is great.

Hasn't pulled up any trees in a shit wolves side but we've been keeping tabs on him for a while so if txiki, pep and Co. Still want to bring him in after a lacklustre season, I'm not going to question their eye.

Doesn't improve our starting 11 (who does?) but adds very much needed depth. Means we're probably more likely to see Bernardo and foden out wide which is a shame, I'd have liked to see us go for 2 wingers or at least a winger and a Bernardo type that could play central as well as the wing so we can really push foden into midfield.

Will have to immediately cut out the shit he pulled last weekend. I imagine pep would go ballistic if any if our players were to do what he did.

Not seen a lot of him but do remember being really impressed with him against City for Sporting. Think he only played in 1 of the games. Another quick player too. Hopefully we go for Wirz next summer as the new attacking mid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.