Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck are you on about, asking people on here to look at something sensibly?

Thought you were better than that!
Might be made up nonsense and because we are involved there is a very good chance of that but if it isn’t Pep will not be impressed and that will be the end of our interest.

Then he'd be a dick also.
Especially considering he signed an extension recently with a bumper pay rise.
I said the same thing when people was saying Kane should go on strike.
They don't cry when they're getting shit loads of extra cash In their pay packet, only to cry when something better comes along.
I meant from the point of view of laughing at the dippers

None of you threatened to leave the company you are working for to get a raise or leveraged anything? It's not "nice" behaviour, but you do what you have to do to get what you want. I see his protest as a push to ensure he doesn't miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime. None of us knows if Wolves are not being cunts about it, either. Maybe they are unreasonable. That's why I refuse to judge him. We don't have all the facts. I am sure he weighed the pros and cons and is ready to face the music if he ends up staying put.

The way I see it, Nunes was far enough down our list of midfield targets this window that there’s absolutely nothing to suggest he’d be the number one target in the next window should he not join this summer. Therefore I don’t think City are likely to just cave and meet the asking price. Going on strike feels like a desperate attempt to get his dream move but I don’t see City bending over to make it happen. We’ll have no issue with moving on, we’ve done it many times. And that’s a problem for Nunes as he might not be the chosen one next window. Hence the strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.