Matheus Nunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't need anyone else as far as I'm concerned.
To be honest, I'm not at all bothered whether we get Nunes or not, but would love to see him have to slink back to Wolves with his tail between his legs when the window shuts.
Why?

Just imagine how we would feel if a player went on strike to force a move.

Does not fit well with me, he was happy to sign his contract.
We are not privy to what he signed. Maybe wolves are being greedy and not letting the player go for a certain fee due to how the market has gotten volatile and want to make more out of the player?

Brighton and Tottenham recently did it to their players. Maybe said player needs to be more careful with what they are signing in the first place.

It’s ok to jump and call the player a twat but we don’t know what is actually going on.

I can understand being unbothered whether we sign Nunes specifically, but I can’t comprehend anyone thinking we don’t need anyone else at all. We have, what, 13 senior outfield players available (discounting Phillips as he is not even a football player at this point). How can that be enough? We only have 2 injuries right now and our bench is almost entirely kids.

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail....

We've been very short-sighted in preparation for this season, and have dragged our feet in the market.

It was obvious that we were losing/offloading players over the summer, and our 'priority' targets turned us down very early in the process.

We've been left chasing average fourth / fifth choice players who are nowhere near the elite 'marquee' level player that the top club in Europe should be pursuing/attracting.

The 'kids' will be fine in the domestic cups, just don't expect to win either of them. They will get chances in rotation over the season

The senior squad is plenty big/strong enough to win the PL again, and ditching the FA and League Cups will allow plenty of recovery time to make a strong defence of the CL.

We'll be right.

Do you think Maguire would have been a,good purchase...cause we were after him as well....what about Bravo. Nolito?

Yes pep and txixi get most right and i do trust the process but to also blindly say just trust yhe process is flawed because the process has failed in the past

Just to emphasise again...I'm not aga8nst this,signing at all....looks,a very good player...just the constant reply by people along the lines of Pep knows more etc etc...of course he does ( that's not in question either) but use your own opinions on players, your own observations to challenge opinions...its just a little lazy if you don't.
I thought the Bravo and Nolito signings was where we was as a club at the time. Bravo was the only goalie I knew who had dirty boots and clean gloves, he played his part, however small, in us developing and getting used to playing how pep wanted it to be.
Nolito was hot and cold, always gave his all, scored a couple of goals, probably a stop gap for others coming to the club in the future.

Pep obviously brought a couple of tried and tested players from La Liga probably to help him settle and just to have a couple of guys in the dressing room who could be an allie for pep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.